The goal of FactMyth.com is to provide a free-to-use source of fact-based information with the help of community participation. We take a factoid (argument) and then research it to find out if it’s actually a “fact” or “myth“.
It’s like ‘fact-busters’ meets ‘X-opedia’ meets ‘grimy jobs’. It’s like understanding the world, science, technology, human condition, truth, and history by collectively looking at and debating only the most interesting parts. Something like that. Read more about how FactMyth.com works here (including how our FACT/MYTH ranking system works).
Our team consists of:
- Tom DeMichele: Head Author, Content Strategist, and Editor for FactMyth.com; and co-owner of dog Media Solutions.
- Erin Georgen: Design, Copy Editor, and Author
- Linda deSolla Price: Copy Editor and Author
- Carter Bastian: Author
- Jordan Semler: Author
- Mark Rudnitskiy: Design and Social Media
- Walt Whitney: Marketing and co-owner of dog Media